Friday 3 October 2014

week 4

This week I was working a lot on the first assignment for the course. So far I am pretty confident with the work there is only one question that I am struggling with so I am hoping to make it to office hours this week for help on it. and to make the concepts more clear.
This week we learned about transitivity and bi implifications. Niether of these concepts I found particularly confident as I think they fit well into what we have learned so far. However we also began to introduce proofs this week which I am a bit nervous about as this is not my strongest subject. However I hope with effort the concept will come a little more easily to me.
Finally there is our first midterm next week, which will also be my first midterm in my university career so needless to say I am a bit nervous. I believe I should do alright since I have been going over the concepts discussed in class, and i seem to understand most things, so despite a bit of nervousness I think it should go over okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment